Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Three Is Not A Crowd...


No thanks to Rinya, I am now officially on a self imposed soba hiatus. The thought of the 16 coils (that was the minimal order!) of buckwheat noodles that my other half and I had to down is enough to send shivers down my spine. The irony of it all is that I had thought the soba looked so purr-fect all swirled up on the bamboo tray when I chanced upon the restaurant while out shopping at Roppongi Hills:(

This run-of-the-mill mall restaurant also serves up the perfunctory tempura but go only if you have 3 or more in your group if you do not want to contract soba-phobia. In this case, 3 is definitely not a crowd;)

Rinya
Address: 6-4-1 Roppongi, B2F Roppongi Hills Metro Hat Hollywood Plaza, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Telephone: 03-3470-0551
Michelin: None

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar