Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nicky Hayden - Topps 2008 Allen & Ginter

59 - Nicky Hayden

The problem I am finding with trying to complete this set is that I am asking for Autograph returns from people I really don't know anything about. I am starting to feel bad. They take the time to respond and when I go to post I can't find anything to say. I do appreciate it, but if I were them I would wonder if it was just a waste of time.

The positive side is that I do get to learn about new athletes. What has happened is when I am get replies it really sparks me to find out about this individual who read the letter about me and my son and felt the urge to sign a card for us.

Mr Hayden was a very quick turn around.

The cards were sent on September 3rd 2009, and received back just 12 days later on September 15th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar