Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Time to Play the Music

I believe it's now been officially announced, so I daresay I can mention it here at last: I will be writing and drawing a Muppet Show comic for Boom Studios (after an initial mini-series written by Mark Waid). Big and scary! But good! Scary because it will be the first time I write material for other artists to draw (being monthly, I can't do the whole book on my lonesome, so there will be other hands involved - although I'll be drawing as much of it as I can). The details are still shaking down at the moment... but still, good stuff.



And while I've got your attention, I ought to mention that The Rough Guide to Graphic Novels, written by Danny Fingeroth, with a 30-page miniature graphic novel in the middle (what we used to call a "comic" in the olden days) drawn by Yours Truly, will be out on either the first of August (what the publisher told me) or 15th of September (what it says on Amazon) - I really have no idea which is correct, I'm afraid. Amazon pre-ordering info here if you're in America, or here if you're in the UK like me. Or else go to a shop like your grandfather used to do, you young whippersnappers.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar