Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Countdown to Superherofest 2006!

I'm starting to feel the rumble. The rumble of the boulder that is the 24 hour Superhero fest the day before Superman returns in Superman Returns. Which I'm assuming is why THIS is finally coming out on DVD!

Superboy

The friggin' Superboy tv show! Anybody remember this? I've told the story many times but there was a time when two or three multi-hundred million dollar superhero movies came out every year, so people like me who have a genuine love for the genre of the live-action superhero movie had to live with this..

superboylogo

I'm sure it sucks, but I remember it's production value being Captain Power-ific. It was on Saturday afternoons the same time that Shazam had been on when we were kids and I remember late into the last season they started pulling out all the Superman villains, Bizarro and Metallo.

Human16metallo

I'll take it over Lois & Clark anyday. I may never actually get around to watching that. The Flash tv show, I'll watch anyday, anytime, but I can always find an excuse to avoid Lois & Clark.

Superboys

It's so great that all these superhero classics are out on DVD.

B000A5046K.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_B000BPL2EM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_B0006Z2KZ2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

I'd be in heaven if I had money to buy all of them. But I will be renting them for the 24 hour fest. I'll be showing the top 7 or 8 superhero films in their entirety, divided up by episodes of Hulk, Wonderman, Shazam, Isis, and SUPERBOY in between. Plus the world famous clipshow, 2 hours of the craziest rare shit I've amassed including the Japanese Spider-Man tv show, the USC Aquaman movie, the Legends of the Superhero's live action tv movie from 1978, the Justice League CBS pilot from 1992, and the Spider-Man pitch reel from some dude in Philadelphia trying to take Toby McGuire's job. Then we'll all go to the theatre to once again believe a man can fly, and I'll probably fall asleep.

superman returns brandon routhOrig

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar