ELF "Super Glossy Lip Shine" Trio was a score for $3.00 at Target. This was an impulse buy, the packaging got me with all that gold. It just looked so luxurious on that end cap. It was calling my name, telling me to bring it home and review it for you all LOL.
So now down to the nitty gritty. Was it worth the $3.00 that I spent, or was it all packaging? I feel it was worth the $3.00. Surprisingly this was much better then I had expected. Glossy, glittery, not sticky, smelled good, and taste good. I don't see how one could go wrong with this purchase. I would also add this to my list of great gifts for the holidays.
The colors in this set an extremely sheer almost colorless on the lips "Peachtastic." A fun pink/fuchsia with fink flecks of glitter in "Party Pink." The most pigmented one in the set was "Midnight Kiss" in a seductive flushed red. All three I feel are wearable colors, "Peachtastic" the most versatile of the set. I feel "Peachtastic" can be worn over any color lipstick or alone. If you come across this set, buy it! Why not? For $3.00 this could go anywhere with you. To the park, party, in the glove compartment in a pocket. Endless possibilities and the best thing about these, no tears if lost! LOL
From left to right Peachtastic, Party Pink and Midnight Kiss

0 Yorumlar