I know it's been a while since my last post, but with all this Christmas malarky, I have been a tad busy.
More WotR Billmen.
This time it's Exeter's Billmen.
Once again these are the lovely 28mm Perry plastic's.
I am coming to the end of the WotR painting.
I will be taking some pics when all completed and arrayed for battle.
I was going to start Exeter's Retinue bow this week, but with the challenge looming and busy with work and Christmas, I decided to do some prepping instead.
I did pop a few pics of the Crusader prepping on Facebook.
I now have a load of Crusaders and bowmen ready to start for the challenge.
The vikings I get on Christmas day and cannot wait to get my hands on those lil beauties.
I have had plenty of comments on here about my Jacobites.
Well!!
They will be for sale very soon as I am replacing the 28mm collection with a 15mm collection.
Anybody interested, please let me know.
Brushes at the ready everyone, the Challenge start date grows ever nearer.




0 Yorumlar