I remember when I was a kid and someone would be driving
along slowly admiring the scenery . . .
my Dad always called them a Sunday driver.
I guess that's what we were last Sunday,
As we took a little drive into the desert . . .
To one of our favorite oasis.
This is a wildlife reserve about 5 miles out of town.
We have a migration of White Pelicans, that come in every year,
this must have been too early in the year to see them.
The only thing we saw were ducks,
but I have seen the Pelicans and Deer out here
on previous trips.
I like the old dead trees in the water
and their reflection.
and their reflection.
They have a haunting moody appeal.
It was an enjoyable little road trip . . .
not far, but a break from sitting around the house
on a Sunday afternoon :)
What did you do last weekend?
Wishing you all a wonderful day.
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

0 Yorumlar