Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Polka face

Hello there, how are you? Has your week started well? It's Easter Bank Holiday in the UK this weekend, two, four day weeks = nice (I am already talking about the weekend is that bad?). 

Well this was my Sunday ensemble, a topshop dress, it's polka dot to match my face, have bad case of boil like spots at the moment, one is called Betty the other Beryl, makes me think they are nicer if I name them. I painted a cupboard at the weekend, it is magical I call it mermaid bedside cabinet, will show you soon.

 I am wearing it with a Matalan cardigan which I decided to add a scissor button to, and my bestest favourite boots, don't be stepping on my blue suede boots. Oh and new flamingo earrings from new look, I am addicted to flamingos(I am allowed little splurges otherwise I will have a binge on eBay). Should I start making lists of what I am wearing instead of rambling in a whole paragraph lovely people? 



 Hiding Betty from you, nice.








They are freckles not liver spots, fyi. 
















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar